Welcome again to what we eat Wednesday. It is a beautiful day in Cavan today and I am sharing an easy to throw together Chorizo and Garden Vegetable pasta dish which is tasty and full of veggie which I pulled from my own garden but you can also get in the local shop.
Chorizo and Garden Vegetable Pasta – feeds 4 adults or 2 adults and 1 incredible hungry teenager
- Chorizo – Sliced or chopped
- Half an Onion – chopped
- 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- A handful of Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Courgettes chopped
- And Pasta of your choice
- Olive oil
- Fresh Chopped Oregano – Optional
The How to Bit
- Start cooking your pasta in a separate pot as you normally would – cook enough for 4.
- Add a drop of olive oil into a skillet and add your chopped onions and cook until golden.
- Then add garlic and the chorizo into the onions and cook on a medium heat to release the oils in the chorizo. Add in the chopped courgettes and chopped cherry tomatoes and mushrooms and stir until all are cooked through.
- Finally add chopped oregano and stir through to taste.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta.
Add the chorizo and vegetables to the pasta and stir well and serve with grated parmesan.
Quick, tasty and ready in less than 20 minutes – handy for those days when you are in a rush.
Here are some more pasta recipes you can try
- What We Eat Wednesday Carbonara
- Mediterranean Chicken Pasta
- Bacon, Chorizo and Spinach Easy Cheesy Pasta
- Quick and Easy Bacon and Mushroom Pasta
If you liked my recipe and wish to see more of what we share on Snapshots and Snippets go to my Start Here page and see what there is to explore. Or you can sign up for my Snapshot and Snippets Newsletter and get access to my latest Recipe Ebook.
FEEL FREE TO PIN THIS IMAGE =====>