Don’t you love it when an easy meal comes together? I was stuck for dinner the other night, there I was staring in the fridge clueless and even worse, due to life being so up in the air, I had no meal planning done – Oh! The shame !! All we had were some chicken legs in the fridge and not and idea of what to do with them. That is when I came up with Easy Skillet Garlic Chicken and Potatoes
I had read a recipe for skillet chicken somewhere, the other week, but was at a loss to find it. So decided to make up my own recipe with what I had in the house and garden. And I had quite a lot in my Organic Vegetable garden I knew I should use my newly pulled garlic and chard and new potatoes and so a new recipe was born.
Easy Skillet Garlic Chicken and Potatoes
- Chicken legs
- Olive Oil
- Onion ( I used Red)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- A handful of sliced new potatoes
- Salt and pepper to season
THE HOW TO
- Heat up your skillet with the Olive oil in and when hot place the Chicken legs in skin down and cook until golden.
- Add the Onions, buy doxycycline antibiotic garlic and potatoes and turn the chicken over.
- Cover the whole thing with a tight lid and cook for 40-45 minutes on a medium heat.
- Take the lid off – season with salt and pepper as required and when you remove the Chicken and Potatoes and Onions. Add some Chard or Kale or Green Beans into the pan and toss lightly until cooked though.
This was a winner, the Chicken and Potatoes were done to perfection and the onion caramelizes, the whole thing is divine 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this recipe if you are looking for more Easy recipes check out these recipes below
- Bacon, Chorizo and Spinach Easy Cheesy Pasta
- Easy Chinese Chicken
- Effortlessly Easy and Tasty Tortellini
- Quick and Easy Pork stir-fry with Cashew Nuts
You can also find more of my recipes here on my Start here page. Or you can sign up for my Snapshot and Snippets newsletter for exclusive recipes and printables and access to my FREE recipe Ebook