How to make Homemade Yoghurt Ice Pops
- 3 Fruit flavoured yoghurt drinks
- 1 small pot of Greek Yoghurt
- Fresh Fruit – I used Nectarine and strawberry
- And you will needPack of 6 Bright & Colourful Kids Ice Lolly Makers By Bello
The How To
2. Chop your chosen fruit into small pieces and add to the yogurt mix
3. Pour into your mold and place in the freezer for a couple of hours or over-night until firm.
If you are looking for more Cold Treats check out these tasty Ice -cream recipes
- Homemade Strawberry Ice-cream and Strawberry Fritters
- Cherry and Vanilla and Chocolate Icecream
- Vegan Matcha Green Tea Ice-cream
Why Not – Sign up for my Snapshot and Snippets newsletter for your Free recipe Ebook and exclusive recipes and Printables ?