Tasty Puff Pastry Party Nibbles
New Year’s Eve is nearly upon us and it is time for more party food! You might have forgotten that in the chaos after Christmas you have nothing prepared to offer guests? Maybe you have a wonderful invite to a party but need to bring nibbles? I have the solution – my Tasty Puff Pastry Party Nibbles. Pretty enough to have that wow factor and tasty to boot and cheap too.
This Post contains Affiliate links
Best of all they use ingredients you most probably have left-over after Christmas! And these Party Nibbles can be made in less than half an hour so are quick to produce.
Puff Pastry Party Nibbles
- Ready made Puff Pastry
- Cranberry Sauce
- Mango chutney
- Chicken Tikka Slices
- Soft Cheese
- Goats Cheese
- Chopped nuts and berries ( optional)
- Star cutter in two sizes ( optional)
- 1 egg whisked
The How to Bit
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F
- Roll out the ready-made puff pastry and cut out your stars ( you whatever shape you have chosen. Make sure you have an even amount of stars.
- To make the sides of the cases you need a slightly smaller cutter, divide your stars into two equal piles. Using the smaller cutter cut out and aperture out of one pile of stars,( You can re-roll the leftover pastry and cut out more buy doxycycline no prescription stars if you like.)
- Using the egg wash attached the full bottoms to the cut out tops, making a well for your fillings.
- Place the puff pastry cases on a lined baking sheet
- Fill with half the cases with goats cheese and Cranberry sauce topped with chopped berries or nuts
- Fill the other half of the cases with Soft cheese, chicken tikka slices, and mango chutney
- Brush with egg and cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until risen and golden
These party nibbles best served warm but my taste testers ate them cold too and loved them
Shop this post
You can always follow my recipe boards on Pinterest for lots more, easy ideas. Or sign up for Snapshot and Snippets Newsletter and get a FREE copy of my Recipe EBook
Have a Happy New year’s, Eve!
THIS IS PINNABLE =====>