Hello again I was getting crafty this weekend and had a project all lined up to share but my youngest had a important school project to finish and that trumps computer time, hands down.
But what better way to shake off the Monday morning blues than with a little bunting to brighten the place up ?
How to make Autumn Bunting
- A template – I have a printable one for you here I did actually use a real leaf.
- String or wool
- a hole punch
- Letters ( optional ) I used Basic Grey letters I had but you can draw, stamp or just leave them plain if you prefer.
The How to Bit
- Print the template onto thin card and cut out.
2. Draw around the templates onto coloured paper. Cut 6 big leaves and approx 30 small
3. To join the small leaves punch holes at either end and thread onto wool or string as shown below.
4. Add your big leaves by attaching then to the smaller leaves with brads, add your letters if you want to spell something out.
5. Hang up and enjoy 🙂 Simple.
Happy Monday and Happy Crafting