I don’t know about the rest of you but life gets a bit crazy around here sometimes so occasionally I may forget a birthday or two – well less forget the birthday more forget to buy the card. I had a couple of those occasions recently so I decided to design a card that I could throw together which would suit birthday occasions. So I made Birthday Card Printables.
I adore bunting so I wanted to incorporate it some how into my Birthday card Printables.
To Make my Birthday Card Printables you will need
- the printable patterns below
- a printer
- A glue stick
- An Envelope to fit your card
The How to Bit
- Print out your printables
- Cut out the backing and your bunting
- Either using a card blank or some folded card glue the base to the card.
- If you like you can mat it on coloured paper ( this is optional)
- Glue on your bunting, I like to just glue the top edge and curl it slightly to give a 3d effect,
I made the first Birthday card printables pink, because we have a lot of girls in the family. I had three buy avodart online cheap birthdays in two weeks of craziness.
But I thought it is not fair to make one for the girls and not the boys, so I made a blue version too.
Hope they help you if you are stuck for a Birthday card.
Looking for more Birthday ideas try these posts
If you are looking for more handy Printables check out my Start Here page for links to all my posts. Or sign up to my Handy Newletter where you will get handy printables , hints and tips and access to my latest recipe Ebook.