If my post about “5 Reasons not to buy a Bunny at Easter “didn’t put you off bunnies. You might want to have a go at making up bags of Bunny Bait to catch your own Easter Bunny.
I have designed a couple of Bunny Bait printables to help you make up some bags.
The Bunny Bait Printables are available for download.
Once you print them out cut them out and attach to bags of mini eggs. You can also make your own bait with some popcorn with sprinkles and mini marshmallows or make healthy bunny bait with carrots and grapes.
How to make you Bunny Bait Bags
What you will need
- A printer
- My Printables
- Cellophane bags
- Double sided tape or Pritt stick ( I find tape is better)
- Bunny Bait to go inside
- Optional – Extra Card
The How to Bit
- Print out your Bunny Bait printables – there are 4 on each page
- Cut out your Printables and fold in two
- Put a piece of double-sided tape on each flagyl online half on the back of the printable
- Fill you Cellophane bag with your Bunny bait
- Take te backing of the double sided tape and stick your Bunny Bait Printable topper on your bag to seal them up
TIP : If you find the bag topper is not big enough mount onto card, so it fits your bag exactly as illustrated below.
Shop this Post – Affiliate Links
MORE EASTER CRAFTS TO TRY
- Easter cookies when you haven’t got Easter shaped cutters
- Decorating your own Easter Eggs.
- Free Easter Cake toppers ,Tags, and Boxes
- Making a Quick and Easy Bunny Wreath for Easter
If you liked this post and wish to find more crafts or Easter recipes from me, head over to my Start Here Page. Or you can sign up for the Snapshot and Snippets newsletter for Exclusive Printables and Recipes.
THIS IS PINNABLE =====>