Want an easy dessert that looks good,is easy and is not expensive – well look no further This Plum Galette is the answer and will impress anyone if you bring it too the table.
- Ready roll pastry – Aldi 99c
- 5 Plums – 49c from Aldi this week
- 2tsp Lemon Juice/Orange Juice
- 1 tbsp Almond flour
- Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Caster sugar
- 1 egg
The How to Bit
- Chop up the plums and put them in a bowl with the Orange Juice/Lemon juice, the caster sugar the almond flour and some cinnamon and leave to one side.
- On a baking tray sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon together to cover the whole tray
- Roll out the pastry on top on the sugar/ cinnamon and press down lightly.
- Cut the pastry into a rough circle shape.
- Arrange the plum slices on the pastry leaving about an inch or an inch 1/2 in pastry at the edge
- Fold the pasty loosely over the plum slices.
- Whisk the egg and blush the outside of the pastry.
- Place the galette in a pre-heated oven at Bake at 190°C or 375°F for 30-40 minutes or until golden.
- Serve with custard or whipped cream.
This is Pinnable ====>
I love easy to make dessert so if you are looking for more desserts like this I will list my easy desserts below
- Autumn Puff Pastry – easy to make
- Plum and Apple Slice – use up more plums with this recipe
- Banoffee Pie
- Strawberry Cream Pie
- Easy Apple Recipes not one but three Apple recipes to get your taste buds going
If you would like to see more of my recipes go to my Start Page to find the links to all my posts. Or you can sign up for the Snapshot and Snippets Newletter to receive my new EBook of recipes