This is wholesome healthy breakfast really simple to make but tastes so good and no you don’t need to use fresh eggs from your own chickens to make it 🙂
Egg Muffin Recipe
- 2 Eggs
- A small handful of baby leaf spinach
- A small handful of Low-fat Cheddar cheese grated
- Olive oil Spray
The How to Bit
- Spray a microwave safe bowl with Olive oil, this stops the egg sticking to the bowl.
- Add the eggs and whisk
- Add the spinach and the cheese
- Pop in the microwave for 1min 30 at 850 W
- Serve on a wholemeal toasted bun with Tomato Relish
If you like this recipe please check out my breakfast recipe board on Pinterest for lots breakfast and brunch ideas
And have a happy weekend whatever you are doing.