Your Free Easter Printable
These are the sets I made – simple enough but lots can be done with them.
And they would be brilliant for kids groups to use, I used to be a Brownie leader back when mine were little so I think of these things.
I also made a blue set if the pink is too girlie.
Ideas for Printables
Use your Easter Printable as Cake toppers
The small tags cut out and sandwiched together with a toothpick and you have cake toppers for your Easter Cupcakes.
Make a Cake Box and decorate it with a Tag.
How to make your Free Easter Printable cake box
Materials Needed – these are affiliate links to help you source products
- Card Plain or patterned
- My Template
- Craft Knife
- crafting mat
- Clear Acetate Plastic
- Glue gun
- Paper Ribbon
The How to bit
- Print out the template – onto card or onto paper then trace onto card
- Cut out around the outside of the box you can use scissors for this
- For the “Window” and slits use a craft knife
- Cut a piece of acetate 3 1/2 in by 2 inches for the “window”
- Fold the acetate in half.
- Fold all the creases in the box
- Attach the acetate with the glue gun
- Decorate the box with the paper ribbon
- Glue the base and side of the box together leaving the top open
- Fill with goodies
- Finally add your tag
Mount the Tags and uses them on gifts and cards.
Make a Banner for your Easter Cake or Table Decor
Mount the small circles onto card, add a string and make a banner for your Easter cake centerpiece.
- Making a Quick and Easy Bunny Wreath for Easter
- Easter cookies when you haven’t got Easter shaped cutters
- Decorating your own Easter Eggs.
- Last minute Easter Card and Easter Craft Round up