How to make an Easy Crochet Infinity Scarf
Before Christmas, I wanted to come up with a quick and easy gift I could make people that looked good. I had seen many an Infinity Scarf on the internet and had an idea I could come up with my own easy pattern and whip up a good few of these bad boys. And I did, I even made one for me !!
Infinity Scarf Materials Used
- Number 9 Crochet needle
- 3 Balls of Double Knitting Yarn in Light Green, Dark Green, and Pink.
- I used two strands of yarn but a chunky yarn would work here.
Crochet Stitch Used:
Tr :: yarn over, insert hook through stitch, yarn over, pull the loop back through the stitch (three loops on hook), yarn over and pull through two loops on hook (two loops left on hook), yarn over and pull through remaining two loops. [NB this is equivalent to US dc stitch]
1. Wrap the yarn over hook and insert hook into 4th chain from hook.
2. Wrap the yarn over the hook, draw through the chain only and wrap the yarn again
3. Draw through the first 2 loops only and wrap the yarn again
4. Draw through the last 2 loops on the hook – 1 tr made
The How to Bit
In the first colour/colours ( I mixed two colours together) chain 83 stitches. If you wish it to be longer make it 103 stitches.
Starting three stitches in on your chain ( that is why we chain 3 extra ). Do a row of tr stitches, At the end turn chain 3 and which makes the first treble stitch and chain 4 rows buy flagyl er online this way.
Do 2 more lengths exactly the same way using whichever colours you choose.
Sew the three lengths together at one end— plait the lengths together loosely and sew the bottom ends together once you are happy with the plait. Then sew the two ends together.
I added Woolen Bobbles in matching colours—these are optional.
For Printable Version click Here
A quick post today but I hope you like it – it is so simple that even beginners can have a go, in fact, I could make three scarves in one evening.
If you have any questions feel free to ask me below and I will answer as best I can.
=======> This Image you can pin forever
If you like these Easy Crochet Projects you can find more projects below.
- Crochet Apples -Back to school hand warmers
- Crochet Hexagons – a great way to use up scraps
- Make your own crochet hook/ Make-up brush case
- How to make a cute Crochet Chair cover
You can find more posts on my Start Here Page or you can sign up for my Snapshot and Snippet newsletter and get a Free Beginners to Crochet to get you started on your crochet journey.