LAST MINUTE GHOULISH HALLOWEEN DECORATION
THIS POST CONTAINS AFFILIATE LINKS
You know the story – you keep meaning to decorate for Halloween but time got away from you. Or you haven’t got the Halloween treats bagged up. Well, I have been that Momma frantically looking on the web for inspiration. So I decided this year to make some quick and easy Ghoulish Halloween ideas for you to try and they are all free to download.
GHOULISH HAPPY HALLOWEEN BUNTING
To decorate your house I have a Printable Halloween Banner ( by the way your letters will be the right way around ) I fixed that after I realized !
Simply make this Halloween Bunting by printing out the Halloween Bunting Printable on paper or card . Card is better as it is stronger. Punch two holes at the top and thread ribbon or wool through the top and your banner is ready to go.
TRICK OR TREAT BAG TOPPERS AND GHOULISH GHOST MARSHMALLOWS
To make ghost marshmallows you will need an Edible Ink Black Pen and mini-marshmallows – and start drawing. Told you is easy and pop the in cellophane sweet bags . Print out my Trick or Treat bag toppers and attach to the top of the bags and they are ready to give out to little trick or treaters.
SPOOKY JAR PRINTABLE
I love these Haunted Jar labels they are so much fun. Just print them out and fill the jars with buy dutasteride online sweets to decorate your Halloween table. We used Jelly worms for the rotted worms and gummy bats and eyeball lollies and lime juice for the Snake Venon. If you would like Halloween wine Labels check out my post – Here
HALLOWEEN MUMMY CAKE POPS
To make these Easy Mummy Cake pops you will need
- PlainChocolate or Vanilla Cake ( you can use muffins)
- Betty Crocker Fudge icing
- Red Writing Icing
- Black edible pen
- White chocolate or white candy melts
- cake pop sticks ( you can pick these up in Dealz )
The How to Bit
1. Crumble up your cake I suggest using a slab cake or six plain muffins
2. Add two spoons of the fudge icing.
3. roll into balls and pop the balls into the freezer for a few minutes.
4. Melt your white chocolate take the balls and add a cake pop stick
5. Cover the cake balls with white chocolate and let set then use more white chocolate to make the bandages.
6. Draw black eyes on with the edible pen and dot on a red iris with the writing icing
Also I am starting a Photo Challenge with three other bloggers on Instagram you can join in if you like follow me Here and check out Thirty Something Angie , Hannah from Lovely Little Lives and our ringleader the amazing Terryn from Simple Home Mama