I know it is last minute but sometimes life happens like that to the most organized of us and I have made a Quick and Easy Bunny Wreath if you are having a party this Sunday which will take very little time to put together but still looks great.
- A wreath base – mine was less than €3 in my local bookshop By the Book a great place for picking up art supplies and books.
- Printable Bunny Wreath Pattern – HERE
- White Card
THE HOW TO BIT
- Paint the wreath base in a chosen colour. I picked light green.
- Once dry wrap ribbon around the wreath and secure with glue or tape.
- Print out the Happy Easter Wreath Printable on light card
- You can cut the bunny out of felt and glue it to the card template to get a more 3d bunny
- Cut out the bunting fold it over and glue it to secure to your string or ribbon
- Attach the bunting to the wreath with brads
- Add the flowers and a ribbon on the back if you wish to hang it.
See I told you it was Easy! Even children could have a go at this craft.
Or make some Easter cookies – HERE
Or make some Easter cards for friends and family – HERE
I hope you enjoyed this quick Easter Craft and you can make your own bunny Wreath. If you like this post and wish to see more crafts you can find all of them here – Welcome to Snapshot and Snippets. Where you can also find out more our life in Ireland.
You can also sign up for the Snapshot and snippets newsletter and get a free beginner’s guide to Crochet
This Image is Pinnable please feel free to share =====>