I know it is last minute but sometime life happens like that to the most organised of us and I have made a Quick and Easy Bunny Wreath if you are having a party this Sunday which will take very little time to put together but still looks great.
- A wreath base – mine was less than €3 in my local bookshop By the Book a great place for picking up art supplies and books.
- Printable Bunny Wreath Pattern – HERE
- White Card
THE HOW TO BIT
- Paint the wreath base in chosen colour I picked light green.
- Once dry wrap ribbon around the wreath and secure with glue or tape.
- Print out the Happy Easter Wreath Printable on light card
- You can cut the bunny out of felt and glue it to the card template to get a more 3d bunny
- Cut out the bunting fold it over and glue it to secure to your string or ribbon
- Attach the bunting to the wreath with brads
- Add the flowers and a ribbon on the back if you wish to hang it.
Want to make some other quick makes for you Easter party don’t forget to try my Bunny Bait treat bags – HERE
Or make some Easter cookies – HERE
Or make some Easter cards for friends and family – HERE
Have a wonderful Easter everyone 🙂