As you may have gathered I adore bunting and after seeing The Big Allotment Show. (On the BBC for those not in the know) one of the allotments had outdoor bunting and I wanted some of my own.
If you want to be really quick you can forgo the making part and just buy some here from Amazon *this is an affiliate link and there are links to help you find supplies to make your own,
But if you do want to make your own Outdoor bunting.Which, has the added bonus that you can make it as long as you want, this is how I made mine.
OUTDOOR BUNTING FOR THE GARDEN
I got mine at the local DIY shop they were selling it off and I got the whole roll for €5 which so far has covered a multitude of things.
- Twine – mine is blue plastic twine.
- A ruler and a pencil
- First, fold the vinyl in half and draw out the bunting you want to cut, you want to make diamond shapes, so make sure the bottom of the triangle is at the fold.
- Garden Projects when you’re stuck indoor.
- World Naked Gardening- Bare bones projects
- DIY Seed Tape
- How to make your own Garden Planters
You can also head over to my Start here page and find all my Gardening Projects. Or sign up to my Snapshot and Snippets Newsletter and get free Vegetable gardening Planners and Printables
Have a great weekend people, hope the weather is good to you :)As always feel free to comment or ask questions.
SAVE THIS IMAGE FOR LATER ===>