Back to trying to get organised on a Monday with Meal planning Monday, but before I start, an admission, last week when I posted “I found the bottom of the Laundry basket “ I forgot about those times that life throw a spanner in the works, like picking up you Daughter from college for the end of term and her not having done washing last week because of end of term exam…. Yes the bottom of the basket was missing all weekend but a bit of catch up yesterday and I may have got things back under control , the poor washing machine is a bit exhausted though, as was I last night !!
And while the washing machine is whirling around behind me I have been planning this weeks meals – if you haven’t a clue what meal planning is read “How to start Meal planning”it is a great thing to do to keep you food bills down and stop you having a panic at dinner time when you haven’t a clue what to do. Free Menu Planner Printable HERE
This week I have promised the Eldest a few favourites and we made the Turkey burgers for her birthday party and they were a huge hit so I am going to make them again, I will be sharing the recipe on Wednesday. I made Triple Chocolate Cookies as treats this week as my youngest has exams and treats will be needed – the recipe is here
A couple of weeks ago I was awarded a Leibster Award by Paris Anderson over at My Big Fat Happy Life I hadn’t a clue what it meant so I decided to google and find out and this is the general gist. Thank You Paris 🙂
The rules of the competition are as follows:
11 Random Facts About Me
1. I am Australian but haven’t got an Australian accent ( which you would know if you read my About Me so is a bit of a cheat )
2. We came over from Australia on a boat, it took over 7 weeks and we went through the Panama canal.
3. I am addicted to Candy Crush but have been stuck on level 425 for at least a month now- darn game.
4. I only drink Green Tea and my favourite it Twining Green Tea and Cranberry.
5. I don’t watch any Soap Opera’s and haven’t a clue what is going on in any of them.
6. I love ribbons and buttons – some call it an addiction I call it love 🙂
7. I can’t/won’t eat peas especially mushy ones – nope not happening!
8. I bite my nails when I am stressed. Awful habit I know.
9. I love Zumba class – it is so much fun.
10. I love clean sheets so much I have been know to change the bed quite often.
11. I hate sorting socks, honestly it is the most tedious thing ever !!