How to cure the Summer Itches
Scratching a midge or mosquito bite may bring short-lived relief but it also floods the bitten area with histamine causing swelling, incessant urges to scratch and a risk of damaging the skin’s surface, and therefore infection.
How Zap it works
The toxicity of the mosquito bite becomes neutralised with no harmful effect on the surrounding skin. Zap-It! is completely safe for human body and an effective treatment for insect bites.An essential travel/summer item!
Features of the Zap it:
- Rapidly stops itching and the urge to scratch
- Dramatically reduces inflammation and skin blemishes.
- Safe, simple and easy to use.
- Effective on most common insect bites.
- Extensively tested by leading entomologists who agree that “Zap-It! is effective”
- No batteries required, no chemicals, non-allergenic.
- Ecologically sound
- Portable, discreet, can be used anytime and anywhere.
- Up to 1000 uses
- A very practical gift for anyone going on holidays
- Not for people with pacemakers
- Things you can make from a Summer Garden
- How to Survive the Summer
- Bar-be-cue Skewer Recipes
- Summer Ribbon Wreath
If you want to see more of Snapshots and Snippets you can find all my post here on my Start here Page. Or you can sign up for the Snapshot and snippets Newsletter and receive a free copy of my First ever Recipe Ebook.
THIS IMAGE IS PINNABLE ====>