I thought I would make a quick craft for St Patrick’s day and I made this St Patrick’s day wreath. The one thing I love about this wreath is that the St Patrick’s decor is not permanent, it is removable. That means come Easter I can change it up quickly and make a new wreath display.
How to make a Quick St Patrick’s day Wreath
I have included affiliate links to product that will help you make this craft
- Polystyrene Wreath
- Jute String
- Pearl head Pins
- St Patrick’s day ribbon
- Felt Shamrock – I got mine from my local book shop for 75 c and I think it is gorgeous !!
- Self Adhesive pearls – optional
- Green Embroidery thread
- a glue stick
- a scissors
The How to Bit
- Wrap your polystyrene wreath in jute string tucking the ends in
- Wrap your st Patrick’s day ribbon around the wreath. And attach with the pearl pins – if you do this you can take the ribbons back off after St Patrick’s day
- Add you shamrock with more pins I used white ones and I used three which I also used to attach the banner.
- Print your free St Patrick’s Day Banner Printable out – if you print it on A3 you can use it as an actual banner!
- Cut out your banner and fold in half and glue to your green embroidery string
- Using the pins attach the banner to your wreath.
Hang and enjoy
The great thing about this decor is you can remove it all and have a plain jute ring for Easter decor. I have used this wreath base many times they last a long time.
Here are my other wreaths you can make
And here are some Spring Printables
- Free Printable Spring Banners
- Make your own Bunny Bait Printables
- Free Easter Cake toppers,Tags and Boxes
If enjoy crafts or are looking for more ideas check out my Start Here Page for my crafts and printables. Or sign up for my
and Snippet newsletter for exclusive printables and recipes.
THIS IMAGE IS PINNABLE